5/5/17

Fashion: Baby Boy Bonnets




I am going on 25W or is it 26W I don't know anymore. :)  This time around we found out the gender and it's... a BOY, a little brother for Maddox. Since they are the same gender it's envitable that Baby #2 will get Maddox's hand-me-downs but I still feel the urge to get my new little bundle some speical things. One of them being a cute bonnet. My reasoning is that if he is like his big brother he will be born in the middles of August with little hair and it is will get chilly quickly and he will need his head covered.

I am searching for a netural coloured bonnet in a nice breathable cotton like the one picture above and another knitted one. Haven't decided if I will make the fabric one myself  or purchase one. I will definatley buy the knitted one. I have tried knitting and it's just not a skill I have mastered quite yet and don't see myself being able to before like baby 2.0 comes.  I have four month-ish to go so you never know I might just find one thrifting and/or adopt a grandma who can knit one for me. :)

Here is some I have found on made by

Briar Handmade
Briar Handmade

Misha & Puff




Misha & Puff




No comments:

Post a Comment