9/23/16

The 5 F's -Fashion, Fun, Food, Family and Fitness Sept 17-24


Jeans and Tee with Trench Coat and Statement Necklace Street Style
Photo Credit Who What Wear



Hello Everyone, Is it just me or has this week been way to long? As well as too hot! today the temperature finally dropped and hopefully it will stay that way. Here are my favourite posts this week.


Fashion - Going to try a couple outfit ideas I saw on Who What Wear, - 2 second styling tips, slide 1 - Statement Jewelry with a trench and vintage tee, slide 3 - Third Piece - Kick flares with an un-tucked blouse and hanging blazer, and slide 10 - Belt it - Utility Jacket, belted with a skirt.

Fun  - Are these Timberlands ridiculous for Maddox?!?!? Tell me the truth, I mean he is starting daycare in October and needs indoor and outdoor shoes but does he need these?? My heart says' yes' but my wallet says 'no'. Gotta try and find them on sale or at least find a couple more reasons to justify the purchase. :)

Food  - I am totally making this hashbrown quiche from Martha Stewart, not sure about anything else yet. :)

Family - A Cup of Jo has great advice about how to stop tantrums - I'll give you a hint, get on the floor, play and be present! Sounds easy but sometimes it's hard to remember. Also, from the Washington Post, a tip on how to get your kids to listen more.

Fitness - From The Coveteur, these 8 Yoga Moves are sure to help anyone who sits at a desk all day. They are more advanced but I am willing to try them or at least work my way up to them.

Have a great week end everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment