10/9/16

The 5 F's -Fashion, Fun, Food, Family and Fitness Oct 1- 7

Favourite Combo of the week Leopard and Hunter Green


Well Hello and it's the week end again! I don't think I will ever get sick of that feeling the week end brings. It's like a big sigh every week. Here is what i liked this week.

Fashion- I found the most epic brown skirt this week at VV (#valuevillage) and can't wait to style it like this.

Fun- Hoping with some luck and advice from Justina +The Jungalow  my string of pearls will look like this one.

Food-  Drinking Vinegar???? Say What?!?!? I am totally on the fermentation train. I have been trying to eat one pickled thing once a day to help with my gut health. I love pickled Turnip and Kimchi. Not sure how I feel about drinking it the juice though, I guess depends on the health benefits.

Family- A list of  books on parenting that sound good. Also, I have been married for almost 3 years and I still haven't made a single photo album but this website has the most beautiful ones. Finally inspired!!!

Fitness- Great and quick bedtime yoga routine I am going to start Tuesday since Monday is a holiday.. LOL.

Thought I found a lot of stuff this week that I liked but I guess I forget to PIN them or something....

No comments:

Post a Comment