4/21/16

My First Attempt at a Photoshoot


This whole blogging thing is harder than it looks.
I have a decent camera so, last night I thought I would try to do some pictures of my outfit. I really liked the outfit but, then when I saw it in the pictures I am not sure anymore. LOL

I need to research A LOT about posing and camera angles. Scroll down and enjoy the laughs courtesy of:  ME. Hey, if you can't laugh at yourself, than who can you laugh at? I mean this is just the beginning, hopefully I get better. :)




What is outside?

I need a closer look

Turn on the Lights! Doesn't do much for my face though. 


Side Angle Pose




I was trying to look glamourus, key word trying



This is when I discovered the Flash!



Now I can see that there is nothing interesting outside!


Need to Lift the Hand next time so it is not in the picture

Cute but, how do I get rid of the light reflection?



And I am done!


If anyone has some tips let me know!!





No comments:

Post a Comment