12/5/20

Gift Guide: Kitchen



  1. Great Jones Holy Sheet Great to look at it, any pop of color in the kitchen is so fun, made in the USA with no bad chemicals and easy clean up
  2. Lunar Tea Towels Handmade, beautiful addition to any kitchen as the Natural Cotton softens up any space, would be nice to look at when it's hanging to dry.
  3. Bio Degradeable Cloths made from wood pulp and cotton, used on multiple surfaces in bathroom and kitchen. Claims it has a 'No Dish Cloth' smell and lasts for 6-12 months or 200 wash cycles.
  4. Cheese Vault To store fancy cheese and use less saran wrap #winwin
  5. Frying Pan  Perfect family size pan. It's non stick surface is non toxic. The pan is oven safe, and would look nice on my stovetop. :)
  6. Handmade Ceramic Grating Plate Such an interesting piece if anything just buy for it conversation starter! It can grate garlic, ginger, nutmeg, hard cheeses, handmade in Portland, Oregon, comes in a variety of colours (I am partial to white), won’t wear down over time. Sounds too good to be true so I gotta have it!
  7. The most pinned frying pan, ever  I swear this in on every blog gift guide this season and with good reason. It looks nice, replaces 8 traditional pieces of cookware (space saving) and is produced by a small company. 
  8. Dutch Oven Just bought this a couple months ago and I love it, I use it weekly. 
  9. Wooden Cleaning Tools  Time to get rid of the mis matched tools from the dollar store and upgrade to these! 
  10. Salt Cellar my husband and I are not salt dashers rather salt splashers!  We already have a small bowl vessel to hold our salt but I like this one better!
























No comments:

Post a Comment