11/11/16

The 5 F's -Fashion, Fun, Food, Family and Fitness Nov 4- Nov 11


Picture Via OH happy Day blog




Fashion 
1. Some easy hair inspo for the work week.
2. This was the most popular wedding dress style in 1986, the year I was born.
3. My 5 Fave Blog Outfits this week

Fun 
1. Took this quiz to find out my home style and it's BOHO, no surprise their.
2. My 5 November Goals I posted earlier this week, hopefully I achieve them all, do you guys have any of the same? Different?
3. This Balloon installation (pictured above also) makes me super happy, balloons are def. having a moment right now.
4. This instragram photo gives me cabin fever so bad.

Food
Still on the Keto Kick, These are my fave zoodle receipes I found this week,
1. Chicken Zoodle Soup,
2. Kung Pao Chicken Zoodles,
3. Spicy Thai Zoodles.

Family
1. A post about going from one babe to two, puts some things into perpective as I sit here thinking about wanting/think we are ready to have another.
Fitness-

Starting to workout with husband, he will be the trainer I will be the trainee. More about it next week but this is what the just of my workouts will be,

air squats - okay
burpees - really, I hate these things
frog jumps - fine
split squat jumps - good but I am not the best at them
and sprints - Seriously?


Will post about more about this next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment