11/10/16

5 November Goals

Photo via Unsplash




1. Take My Vitamins Every. Single. Day.
Is it just me or is taking vitamins pretty much the hardest thing to do next to getting out of bed? I don't know what it is. I will do it for a bit and then I stop for no reason. I have done it where I set up a reminder every day but, I ignore it half the time. During the week everyone probably remembers but, then the week end comes and everything goes down the tube. So I am going to make a conscious effort and take 'my vitamins' every day for a whole month. I am going to make this an experiment as well. We take vitamins because they are supposed to make us feel better. Well, after I take my vitamins for a full month, will I feel different, better hopefully. I will keep you posted.


Photo via Unsplash



2. Start Personal Training
I ain't rich but, my husband is very knowledgeable when it comes to health the fitness. He claims he can get me into shape by just going outside and well, I believe him. So, for the month of November I am committing to him to get my butt perkier for our pretend trip to Mexico this winter. :)

Photo via Unsplash


3. Organize My Spare Bedroom
 It's the junk room of the house and whenever we have guests I am always scrambling to make it presentable, I just want it to always be presentable. The struggle is real people. 

Photo via Unsplash
4. Commit to One Night A Week-End as My Night In
With the holidays approaching I am becoming overwhelmed just thinking about all the things we have committed to. Like everyone else, we are booked at least one day every week-end from now until Christmas. So to keep myself sane I need to have at least one night at home and low key.



Photo via Unsplash


5. Organize my projects-
Lately I have been really into having a notepad with me at all times to jot down things that enter my mind throughout the day and it really helps me to make lists, prioritize and so on. Doesn't mean I do all the things but it helps me figure out what I want to do.

That being said, I have like 10 million sewing projects that I have started and although I want to complete them sometimes I get overwhelmed and don't know how to complete them and just throw it in a pile. So my goal is to list all of the projects I have on the go, prioritize them all and then for each one right out what steps I need to do to get them done. I think this is a great exercise for me to do as it will help me visualize what needs to get done and really can or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment